Thursday, January 6, 2011

Neurosis London



So I was Rome for a couple of days and on my way to Florence. Got onto the train and a guy walks into the car I was in wearing a Neurosis patch on his jacket. I comment on his patch, than he proceeded to sit next to me. We go onto to talk about music, tattoo art, and other points of interest.

After about an hour or so I suggest that we trade ipods. That went on 'till my iphone was nearly dead. He told me he was going to see a metal show in Bologna. So being that I was traveling Italy alone without any game plan I went as well.

I proceeded to spend the next couple of days being hosted by Italian's who had may of the same interest as me. We went to shows, drank, ate, and had a good time.




Long and the short of it I found out that Neurosis was going to play London. So I booked a flight without having a ticket to the show, and went.

These are some of the pictures from that show.

So by meeting a dude by chance on the train out of Rome, I ended up going to London to see a band that rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment